Friday 10 April 2009

Friday 10th April 2009

I am often torn between posting my best photo of the day - today it would have been the Narcissi or the cherry tree - or the one which best reflects my world.


This is the latter picture for today. No, it wasn't that bad a day. It's just that yesterday I forgot it was Good Friday today and therefore I put the brown bin out on the pavement for the binmen to empty. The collect the brown bin first thing on a Friday morning. (Brown is garden rubbish, green is general rubbish and grey is recycling - go figure!) When I remembered to bring it back in at lunchtime I found it had been emptied. So our refuse collection service functioned on a Good Friday - how strange is that?

P.S. If nothing as exciting as that happens tomorrow you may still get a picture of the cherry - unless a gale blows all the blossom off overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!